Here's a sneak peek into my life.
========
This was during the steamboat gathering at Cavin's on 1st December 2008


On 1st December 2007, Cavin, Jerlyn, Bibiana, Mathew and I joined the Vocal Consort for a Christmas performance, together with the SCO, knowned as the Christmas Tropicana. So during the steamboat, we sung a lot :D
It brought back many memories! Us rushing down all the way from our homes to Siglap South CC every Sunday for 2-hour practices.. Being stunned by the awesome vocals of Mr Shen Wei Wei.. Being surrounded by the myriad of magnificent colours painted by voices of the singers. Those times, were pure magic.



I really love choir .
========
Next, it was hiking at Pasir Panjang + chilling at Vivo + first day of work at Goodwood Park Hotel!





I really love my crazy bunch of friends - the bonkgays. Love the company. They are really what I would call friends forever (:
And as mentioned, I went for banqueting at Goodwood Park Hotel after hiking. With ZhengHan and ChingJun(Mr Guan Sai).


And for your info, Ching Jun and I quit after 2 days of work.
Banqueting sucks!
======
And on 7th December, Cavin, Tiffany and I went to send the CSS choir off ! We so felt like sneaking into the ferry with them mannnn. Jubilate III at Batam. I hope it had been good!

(: Tiffany = Vanessa Hudgens = Gabriella.
HAHA don't kill me Tiff :D
=======
Thennnn it was an outing with my beloved Chingz, Danz and Ching's mama. :D
No photos though :( Meet up soon okay lovelies.
=======
Last but not least , Midah and her Pageant babies went to Sentosa!





This is another group of wild/insane people! I think we exerted 99% of our energy in Sentosa. There was madness all day long!
Much loveeeee.
========
School
Homework
Exams
Stress
So, as you can see,
Life's been good. (: